TBSCAPE-PrivateServer 562!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Private Server 24/7 online, awesome Pkin, 562!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hey Everyone!
How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 pm by josh da boss

» Videos soon
How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:06 pm by josh da boss

» How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English
How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:36 pm by Admin

» The Liam Story
How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:34 pm by Admin

» Some people just go too far...
How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:57 am by josh da boss

» Josh da boss (mod) Hello all!!!
How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:50 am by josh da boss

» How to Vote for Tb-Scape
How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:33 am by Jaydon

» Combine The username
How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:28 am by Jaydon

» rename game
How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:27 am by Jaydon

Poll
How much do you like TbScape??
Its awesome!
How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English I_vote_lcap100%How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Its ok.
How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English I_vote_lcap0%How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Could be better...
How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English I_vote_lcap0%How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate it!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mister black
Admin
Admin
mister black

How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English Empty
PostSubject: How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English   How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:46 pm

How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English 6jha93
How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English Qzjadv
How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English Ip19oz
How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English Z95dy
How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English E7mkj8
Back to top Go down
Jaydon
Beginner
Beginner
Jaydon

PostSubject: Re: How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English   How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:26 am

Makes sense to me, but wouldn't it just be easier to right-click and click "Screen Resolution"?
Back to top Go down
http://jaydonhansen.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English   How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:36 pm

thats a good way too , u can do both, some players, who r using old computers cant use screen resize.
Back to top Go down
https://tbscape.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English   How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English Empty

Back to top Go down

How to play TbScape FullScreen(Sort of?) English
Page 1 of 1